Howard J. Williams III, M. D. DABPM
- The American Board of Anesthesiology
- The American Board of Pain Medicine
- The American Board of Anesthesiology in Subspecialty of Pain Management
« Learn More »
aka Dr. Pain
Dr. Williams treated his first patient on a Saturday, May 1st, 1993. Since then, Dr. Williams has become a pioneer in office-based pain management. Over the years he has acquired the nickname Dr. Pain due to the countless number of people he has helped find relief. Dr. Williams is nationally recognized as Dr. Pain and has started an organization to help fight prescription drug abuse.
Click here to visit his website.
Why Georgia Pain?
- One on One Consultation
- A Physician Who Listens
- Commitment to Excellence
- See the Same Doctor Every Time
- Affordable Treatment Plans
- Convenient Hours and Locations
- On-Site Physical Therapy
- Patients are our Top Priority
Tired of White Coat Syndrome?
Sit Down One-on-One with a
Doctor Who Cares